The Sciessent team provides environmentally responsible products that benefit and enhance people's lives and the world we share. The company develops new generations of safe, sustainable solutions through creative and continuous innovation. They are driven by the guiding principles of protection, cleanliness and comfort that our core technologies deliver.
Sciessent’s product lines include Agion Antimicrobial, Agion Active, Sciessent Lava and Sciessent Curb. The company has established a leading position in their core markets of textiles, medical, water and industrial applications, and will continue to bring new products and enabling technologies to market, working closely with partners to deliver true value and differentiation to their products and end customers.
Sciessent’s goal is to achieve customer satisfaction through the delivery of innovative products, solutions and services to meet and exceed customer needs.
Why work for Sciessent?
At Sciessent, they operate with a passion for serving partners across all their markets. That passion translates into a high standard of quality in their products and services, which is the foundation of their company. Every day their team works to achieve customer satisfaction through the delivery of innovative products, solutions and services to meet and exceed their partner’s expectations.
If you have the ambition to succeed, are passionate in chemical industry and strongly believe in team work, with both hands on and strategic mindset, we can offer you a rewarding career.
Career opportunities at the Sciessent
Sales Director, North Asia
This role is mainly covering Korea, Japan, HK and Mainland of China, facing textile industry, developing more business with famous sporting brands. The ideal candidate must have high teamwork spirit and both hands on and strategic thinking skills at work.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ambitiously build sales results, establish accounts, and aggressively develop new customers; sell and close sales
- Develop and execute tactical sales initiatives that will create demand for current and future product offerings
- Develop and execute a comprehensive product promotion strategy
- Identify customer requirements to help drive current and future product offerings
- Effectively execute consultative selling initiatives with prospects
- Prepare presentations and proposals
- Develop strategic account strategies and recommendations to prioritize resources and drive overall company strategy
- Contribute to forecasts and annual sales projections for existing and new products and key clients
- Support the execution of projects with technical staff and contribute to Team Effort thru related projects as needed
- Frequent travel is needed
Key requirements include:
- Degree in Technical or Business-related field
- 7+ years’ experience in a successful Accountant Management or Business Development role (particularly within a large, Asia based textile conglomerate)
- Experience within the sourcing department of a well-known apparel brand
- Experience within the sales department of a large, Asia based textile or textile chemical conglomerate
- Successful management of multiple large accounts and/or distributors
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products
Contact Amy Wang +86 21 5153 5898 or email@example.com if you want to find out more about this role.