Our company is a big international trading company which has office in Shanghai.
Why work for the company?
• Cover different products and team management chance
• Good culture. It’s vital to our long-term success. It is a open platform to let our employees to release potential. When it comes to making our business better, we encourage everyone to offer their input.
• Our employees come from a variety of cultural and professional backgrounds. It gives us an unmatched ability to relate and communicate with people the world over.
• Bringing aboard new hires provides our company with great satisfaction – and a boost in energy. New employees of GFI quickly see we’re very much like family, complete with an array of personalities. We all want our peers to succeed, and we’ll do our best to help.
• We don’t rest on our laurels – and we don’t want our employees to rest on their achievements, either. We celebrate success, but also recognize there is always room for improvement.
• As a group, we have the chance to build something truly great. We believe it. That’s why it’s critical for us to find people who share our passion.
Career opportunities at the Company
Top USA importer which has office in Shanghai
• As a leader on the Merchandising team, you will manage the team building our product offering and bringing to life the best products in our clients' respective industries
• You will share our passion and commitment to offering our customers beautiful, high quality, and great value products
• The right person will be comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment, loves solving problems and can thrive in a fast-changing company culture where agility and cross-functional collaboration is paramount
• 12+ years in Sourcing, Merchandising, Product Development
• Extensive Product Development experience with variety of products/industries ideal (understand and be able to contribute to successful execution of design/engineering projects)
• Strong leadership and management skills will manage multiple teams. Experience in managing larger teams of 20+ people
• Experience working with clients in retail, mail order, direct sales, and B2C. Ability to communicate with high level executives
• Excellent product sensibility Experience with clients in the US and Europe (with familiarity of US and European markets, and expectations)
• English proficiency (reading, writing, speaking) Chinese proficiency (speaking)
• Experience living and working in China
• Position is based in Shanghai
• Ability to take initiative, ownership and accountability for the business.
• Team oriented with ability to multi-task, experience with training and improving management systems
Contact Zoe Mi +86 21 51535830 or email@example.com if you want to find out more about this role.