Consultant Heidi Zhou
Date posted 24 June 20192019-06-24 2019-08-23 manufacturing-and-production Shanghai CN CNY 500000 620000 620000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
- Provide legal support to Company in China. - Litigation/Claims/Government Investigation. - Maintaining and ensuring agreement status and sharing with business. - Legal Support in Due Diligence activities on need basis. - Working on Legal Notices pursuant to Intellectual Property (IP). - Legal opinion and interpretation of laws regulating products of the Business and laws relating to specific functions.
- Provide legal support to Company in China and supporting in preparation of all legal documentation, resolution of legal issues, contractual communications and commitments.
- Contract drafting, development and maintenance for a broad array of business transactions and business models, including sales contracts with customers, distribution arrangement, as well as negotiation and documentation of contracts; review contract documents; Service contracts, Supply Agreements, confidentiality agreements, update and develop templates in order to protect company’s interests on contractual commitments, balance and optimize risks, gain greater commercial benefits and ensure company is protected legally.
- Driving the legal compliance programs in the company, including the compliance of the local law and regulations, code of conducts, Foreign Corruption Practice Act, policies on interaction with healthcare institutions and professionals
- Advise management on laws affecting hiring, dismissal, redundancy, disciplinary actions, compensation, benefits and training of company staff; Work with HR management to draft and/or review human resources policies and manuals in order to ensure the company and its employees’ rights are protected
- Litigation/Claims/Government Investigation: Initiate, defend and settle of claims, demands and litigations; Monitor compliance with the claims policy and procedures and progress of court, employment tribunal, arbitration proceedings, and other regulatory investigation in order to limit the company’s payouts to legitimate and enforceable claims and ensure the company’s rights are protected
- Work in close so-ordination with Legal Consultants to put up a reply to all the legal notices received by the company.
- Maintaining and ensuring agreement status and sharing with business
- Custodian of all original agreements and documents responsible for creation and maintenance of Document Cell (Physical & Virtual).
- Legal Support in Due Diligence activities on need basis
- Working on Legal Notices pursuant to Intellectual Property (IP).
- Legal opinion and interpretation of laws regulating products of the Business and laws relating to specific functions.
- Law Graduate
- 8-10 years of experience in Legal
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills (Oral as well as written)
- Time management and prioritization
- Problem solving