Consultant Lisa Wang
Date posted 14 June 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
Our client is a privately-held French Group with various fashion brands mainly targeting female customers. They are now looking for a CFO to serve as a key strategic and operational business partner to the CEO in Shanghai.
Report to CEO, the CFO will be responsible for leading the development and implementation of the finance strategy and finance function in order to support the business. The Finance Director/CFO has overall responsibility for the following areas of but not limit to Finance, Internal Audit and Legal.
- Formulate financial strategies and targets for the China business.
- Participate in all strategic decisions which will have financial implications for the business (i.e. decisions on major investments, speed and quality of new store openings, etc.).
- Directing and supervising all activities related to Management Reporting covering reporting, analysis, performance monitoring and oversight of business cases.
- Responsible for the company’s long-term financing and cash flow policy and strategy. Responsible for full Tax compliance with PRC regulations.
- To ensure create a control and compliance environment to protect the brand, business and people in the company.
- Liaison with all finance related external partners – auditors, banks, tax bureau & regulatory bodies
- Over 10 years of working experience with minimum 3 years with FMCG or Retail MNC
- Strong knowledge of China local accounting, tax, and compliance
- Excellent communication skill in English and Mandarin is must
- Fluent French is a plus
About the Company:
This is a French Fashion Group with over 2500 stores globally. The company has now operated more than 10 years in China with over 1000 stores. The company culture is energetic with combined culture of Chinese and French.