Senior Finance Director
Salary CNY1500000 - CNY2000000 per annumFULL_TIME
Consultant Philip Annor
Date posted 01 November 2018 2018-11-012018-12-24 automotive No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040
As the most senior person in China Finance organisation, you will provide direction on all matters, especially accounting. You will report to the Global Controller. This role is based in Shanghai.
You will directly report into the Global Group Controller and lead the entire finance organisation in China. Your scope will require close relationships with the Audit and Internal Control teams as well as the Business Controller-ship Finance organisation.
- Ensures reliability and correctness of the Local financial statements
- Leads the completion and filling of the statutory accounts process.
- Enforces financial control/risk framework by reviewing internal controls and monitoring financial results
- Lead the reviews of all issued financial statements in China
- Drive the implementing of newly issued technical accounting directives
- Engages and maintains relationship with local external audit team
- Influence and drive compliance with applicable accounting standards and policies throughout the organisation
- Engage with local business managers, to ensure proper financial based decision making
- Partner with the business controllers located in Aachen (Germany) and San Jose (USA) to communicate performance management related topics, and minimise business risk exposure
- Collaborate with other finance teams (including Treasury. Tax, FP&A)
- Develop, coach, and train local finance employees
- Work fluidly between US GAAP and IFRS
- Support future potential IPO work
- Academic background in accounting with relevant professional qualification (CPA or equivalent)
- At least 15 years of experience in business finance and/or auditor role (Big 4 background preferred)
- In-depth knowledge of accounting standards
- IPO experience
- Manufacturing Plant finance experience
- Absolutely strong leadership experience
- Hands-on attitude and experience with an entrepreneurial drive
- Strong communication skills and an ability to communicate effectively with non-accountants
- Team player with ability to work under high pressure
- Understanding of and sensitivity to business environment
- Exposure to ERP accounting and finance systems such as SAP preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to effectively communicate status, issues, risks and opportunities
About the Organisation:
This is a leading manufacturer of high performance IoT illumination technology for multiple industries. They are at the cutting edge of new and exciting technologies that drive efficiency in the new world of connected devices, powered by the Internet of Things.