CFO-Top Service Group
Salary CNY800000 - CNY1800000 per annum
Consultant Luna Han
Date posted 22 February 2019 2019-02-222019-04-23 accountancy 上海 CN CNY 800000 1800000 1800000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn
Our client is a leading business service company which is famous by their brand. They are hiring a CFO in Shanghai, he/she will have day-to-day responsibility for establishing and administrating the company’s short, medium and long-term financial strategy. This will include direct responsibility for accounting, tax, treasury, cost control, forecasting, legal & compliance, risk management, internal control, M&A activity and joint venture arrangements/controls.
• Lead, direct and manage the finance and accounting teams in China, with a focus on improving the effectiveness and streamlining the finance function.
• Lead the implementation of Dynamics Finance and Operations, the new ERP, for China, using this and other technologies to enhance finance efficiencies.
• Drive efficiency in financial accounting and reporting by streamlining processes and controls and introducing regional shared services.
• Perform risk management across China by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments and ensuring internal and external audit recommendations are implemented.
• Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization. This includes but is not limited to financial forecasts, budgets, consolidation, cash flow and both local and group reporting.
• Work to ensure monthly, quarterly and annual finance reports (including budgets and forecasts) are accurate, on time and with supporting analysis.
• Manage investment strategies considering cash and liquidity risks, including reviewing proposals on JVs and JV changes and dividend receipts.
• Participate in quarterly board meetings by presenting China’s key financial reports with supporting analysis, highlighting problem areas and areas of growth/opportunity to the executive management team.
• Drive the finance-business partnership initiative, using business insights software to provide analysis and recommendations to the China COO and business line heads.
• Control and evaluate the organization’s funding plans and capital structure, including formal review of any expansion plans or mergers and acquisitions of companies.
• Work with APAC Treasury function to ensure cash is managed to support China operations, investment strategy of the business and dividend payments to the Group.
• Ensure that effective internal controls are in place to support GAAP and applicable China local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting and compliance.
• 10+ years’ experience as CFO, finance controller or relevant role in business services industry
• BSc in Accounting or Finance, CPA and/or MBA highly desirable
• 10+ years’ experience as CFO, finance controller or relevant role
• Big 4 accounting / consultancy background, overseas education and experience will be a preference
• Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
• Experience to implement and run central services centres
• In depth knowledge of both local GAAP and IFRS and risk management practices
• Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software
• Strong leadership and organizational skills
• Excellent communication and people skills