Consultant Sean Li
Date posted 20 June 20192019-06-20 2019-08-19 accountancy Shanghai CN CNY 1200000 1500000 1500000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This CFO role will run all the finance activities of the company in China, including business planning, budgeting, forecasting and negotiations. As well as maintaining investor relations and partnership compliances. Additionally, the position is responsible for Legal and IT.
• As part of an executive management team, the CFO / Vice General Manager will have interaction with various members of the company and senior stakeholders at Group level
• Providing strategic recommendations to General Manager and members of the executive management team
• Assist General Manager in formulating the company's development strategy and business development plan; execute the authority and responsibilities of General Manager in the absence of General Manager, and conduct other work as authorized from time to time
• Supervise and standardize the internal management of the company, formulate and advocate company culture and values
• Providing leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting, IT Security, Legal and Brand Marketing teams
• Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting
• Advising on long-term business and financial planning
• Establishing and developing relations with senior management and external partners and stakeholders
• Reviewing all formal finance, IT Security, Legal and Marketing related procedures
• Bachelor of Business Administration, Economics, Finance & Accounting or relevant field. An MBA or CPA is also highly desirable.
• At least 20 years’ experience and a track record in leadership with broader corporate and financial management role;
• Demonstrated excellence in strategic planning and management of high growth business;
• Solid experience transformation and turn-around for profit, can identify opportunities and execute on operations cost and expansion plans;
• Must display a cohesive ability at interpersonal and communications both verbally and written;
• Must be able to engage with staff at all levels of the organization and exercise sound judgement;
• Collaboration with global teams in multinational companies is a plus.
About the Organization
The client is a fast growing high-tech company with a global footprint.