CFO-Leading Service Company
Salary CNY800000 - CNY1200000 per annum
Consultant Luna Han
Date posted 28 June 20192019-06-28 2019-08-27 accountancy 上海 CN CNY 800000 1200000 1200000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is a leading business services company with over 400 people in China. This role is a key member of the Executive Management team in China, the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) assumes a strategic role in the overall management of the company. The CFO will have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the company with an aim to enhance shareholder value.
• Overall in charge of the Finance function in China
• Provide executive leadership in the Finance function and provide insights to help the company meeting short and long-term strategic objectives.
• Advise on the financial implications of business activities and guide leaders in making quality decisions focusing on management of working capital.
• Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting to the Company. Provide timely, insightful and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
• Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization.
• Evaluate and advises on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new programs/ strategies and regulatory action.
• Provide financial analysis data and recommendations with the aim to achieve the set budget. Take the lead to drive the result by working closely with the key management team member.
• Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with China Accounting Standard and applicable local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
• Support projects and mentor the finance in charge of all the finance in charge in China throughout the process
• Work closely with local and Group Office to define the KPIs and manage the communication and following up activities of KPI tracking.
• Ensure the company Tax
• Other assignment assigned by the Management as deem appropriate
Projects & Integration
• Participate in due diligence process of M&A when appropriate
• Lead the planning and execution of financial function take over and integration after the acquisition
• Work with acquired company and relevant business units in the group to identify the synergy and drive for the realization
• 15+ years in financial leadership role in China Financial Institutions
• Proven record of excellent leadership and drive for business improvement.
• Good understanding and experience working with private company with direct interaction with owners.
• Relevant experience in MNCs, possessing a good international business mindset.
• Experience in China DD and post M&A integration