Salary CNY300000 - CNY350000 per annum
Consultant Philip Annor
Date posted 24 March 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
An exciting newly created vacancy - Treasury Manager (mid office) - has become available at a leading automotive components manufacturer and supplier to all automotive companies. This role is based in Shanghai, with the opportunity to join a leading a truly global organisation.
About the role:
The Internal Bank of this organisation handles the bank operations and relations as well as the centralized risk management and identification (mainly liquidity, raw material, forex and interest risks) for all entities in China.
It provides its entities with a central service allowing them to carry out their payments, hedge the FX and commodity risks, get daily funding or loans. The Internal Bank also has the task of seeking funding for the Group and handling the liquidity and investments.
- Reporting and Control
- Intermediary between Back and Front office;
- Control and implementation of the delegation framework (including the limit tracking);
- Monthly internal bank reporting;
- Analysis and control of the fair value of financial instruments (commodities, FX, interest rate, mutual funds);
- Currency and Commodity Hedges / Subsidiaries support
- Validation with FO of the hedging process strategy (contracts, budget)
- Training and accounting support for subsidiaries on hedging procedures (cash flow hedge);
- Control of BU efficiency tests;
- Accounting records reported by the subsidiaries in the internal accounting system (GPS);
- FX results reconciliation and rationalization
- Redaction and implementation the Control procedures;
- Configuration of the Treasury Management system (TMS);
- Notes on potential of new processes or financial instruments impacting the subsidiaries.
- Master degree in Finance/Treasury/Business administration (MBA)
- Work experience in Treasury, Audit, Finance
- at least 5 years experience in treasury with some skills in accounting treatment on treasury transactions + hedging tools
- good knowledge of Microsoft office tools (excel spreadsheets and reports to prepare)
About the company:
This a leading automotive components manufacturer and supplier, partnering to all automakers worldwide. As a technology company, this company proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to the reduction of CO² emissions, the improvement of vehicle performance and to the development of intuitive driving.