Senior Finance Manager
Salary CNY500000 - CNY700000 per annum + NA
Consultant Lisa Wang
Date posted 28 April 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
Reporting to the Chief Financial Controller in HK, the Senior Finance Manager based in Shanghai will lead teams of 6 in Beijing and Shanghai to support the growth of the business from Finance perspective.
- Ensure accurate monthly Management Accounts are produced for all areas of the business to strict deadlines.
- Ensure sound judgement with solid grounds when estimating month end accruals/prepayments and provisions.
- Heads up the preparation of monthly forecast and annual budget on centralised costs allocation.
- Analyse month end results, including drafting reports for senior management as requested. Where appropriate to give results some context, source external data for comparisons.
- Make business head aware of the financial implications of their decisions, and pro-actively support the achievement of their commercial objectives.
- Communicate with corresponding leads of any area for concern. Act as an advance warning where trends can be identified.
- Ensure resources are directed towards areas with the greatest potential benefit to the business.
- Ad hoc projects and investigations as requested
- Degree holder or equivalent, with major in accountancy, and with a recognised professional accounting qualification.
- A minimum of 12 years of relevant work experience with hands-on experience in handling daily operations of accounting matters, experience gained from sizeable MNCs is preferable.
- Experience within a professional firm and good knowledge on internal control is required.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team and deliver significant improvements or projects successfully.
- Demonstrated strong analytical and planning skills.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin.
- Candidates from HK are highly preferred.
About the Company
This is a American digital media production company focusing on feature films, advertising and games.