Assistant Credit Manager
Location Suzhou ShiFULL_TIME
Consultant Daniel Li
Date posted 12 September 20192019-09-12 2019-11-11 manufacturing-and-production Suzhou Shi Jiangsu CN CNY 350000 400000 400000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My Client is a US company,good bussiness, want to find a assistant credit manager
- assesses customer credit condition based on company experience, sales input, agency reports, financial statement bank status and available public and non-public channel. Able to interpret the implication of financial reports and provide valuable risk advice to business partners on our leverage in terms of business movement ,industry risk and government policy.
- assigns risk ratings and establishes credit limits based on deep study of customer credit worthiness and industry tendency.
- proactively work with stakeholders to update customer credit risk and set up short term and long term action plan for improving internal process and customer aging status.
- timing of risk assessment within established service agreements.
- Recommends options and/or escalates delinquency issues to commercial stake holders for complex issues (payment agreements, placements).
- respond to customer potential insolvency by working with legal firm to minimize bad debt expense.
- AR reporting : DSO vs BP DSO report. Watch list of high risk and long past due customers. Portfolio analysis (Margin, revenue , payment term and collection days)
- industry tendency analysis
- initiative in OTC process improvement
- ten years working experiences with commercial or commensurate financial management in which five+ years with risk analysis and credit control area in MNC . Experiences of banking or finance institution is preferred
- excellent excel skills: V-look up, pivot table, Marco (a plus)
- very hands on working attitude
- demonstrated a good level of written & verbal communication skills in English