Regional Finance Manager, APAC
Salary CNY900000 - CNY1200000 per annum
Consultant Philip Annor
Date posted 24 March 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
This world-renowned chemical giant is looking for a Regional Finance Manager. As a full function leader of the finance team, reporting directly to the Regional Finance Director – you will be instrumental in the growth of their business within the Asia Pacific Region.
- Consolidation of management reports, budgeting and forecasting and assist in tracking of KPIs and provide commentaries on business performance.
- Provide value add analysis and commentaries for operational and financial trends, produce monthly reports and work closely with all the functions within the regional business.
- Analyse business profitability and manage the regional profit & loss, working capital and cash flow.
- Participate in ad hoc projects on system enhancement and process improvements on a regional basis.
- Involve in assessing investment / divestment decisions and driving activities to support the organisation's operations and expansion plans. This will incorporate the use of financial models and feasibility studies to assess potential projects for profitability analysis of revenue and cost drivers ; perform valuations and cash flow analysis and sensitivity and risk analysis.
- Work with business teams in monitoring and tracking progress of major regional capital projects . Create robust financial justification and set critical success factors. Identify and mitigate inherent risks and concerns. Monitor and manage project performance against targets.
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent professional qualification (ACCA) .
- 8 - 10 years relevant experience in financial analysis & reporting with large scale or MNCs with a regional coverage. Any working experience in Manufacturing operation would be desirable.
- Working knowledge of SAP, Oracle base or equivalent ERP system.
- Excellent excel spreadsheet skill
About the organisation:
This is American multinational manufacturer and marketer of chemical products for consumers and industrial customers such as BMW, GE, Chevron, Procter & Gamble, and Unilever. They brands are truly renowned names. Internally, the provide opportunities for career development rotation, attractive benefits as well as personal growth.