Finance Director, (B2C, FMCG/Retail)
Salary Up to CNY1000000 per annum
Consultant Philip Annor
Date posted 29 March 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
This is undoubtedly an exciting role. An American Fortune 500 MNC is looking for a Finance Director for one of their business units. This role reports directly to the Finance Vice President and based in Shanghai, leading a team of about 15. This platform offers the opportunity to grow your career with strong ownership, dynamism and ambition to achieve aggressive targets.
- Provide leadership to team of commercial finance professionals and/or managers to make strategic finance decisions the business unit.
- You will have an opportunity to participate to design and drive financial landscape, speed, quality and cost efficiency through budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis and reporting.
- You will play a key role in managing financial performance and implementing key finance strategies to achieve committed business performance.
- You will partner with corporate business leaders and drive key finance initiatives and decisions.
- You will also identify trends and developments in competitive environments and presents findings to the senior management.
- Design and establish clear and consistent finance management operating processes.
- Provide practical counsel through financial insight to drive results.
- Design and make key strategies decisions to achieve committed performance.
- Business Partnership, Consolidate Actuals, Outlook, Manage P&L ownership, Drive forecasts, M&A due diligence
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- FP&A, P&L experience within a business.
- Strong technical knowledge of finance systems.
- Operational business experience.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Factory and cost accounting.
- Self-motivated, driving business initiatives.
- Demonstrates ability to deliver on complex situations
- Conveys information with clarity and directness
- 15~20% travel required within China
About the organisation:
- American Multinational within the Fortune 500, this specific business units manufacturers and sells consumer products for the B2C market
- This is a leader pioneering the connected Internet Of Things, with consumer electronics that promote safe living, health-care and improvement in quality of life.
- This platform offers the opportunity to grow your career with strong ownership, dynamism and ambition to achieve aggressive targets.