Financial & Regulatory Reporting Director
Consultant Lisa Wang
Date posted 14 June 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
Reporting to Senior Finance Director, you will be responsible for the risk management and disclosures for financial reports for the clients.
- Oversee the accounting and regulatory disclosures of the international customer fund
- To have good understanding of applicable laws and regulations relating to regulatory reporting and accounting standards relating to financial reporting.
- To ensure proper functioning of day-to-day monitoring activities (such as performing variance analyses) and highlighting internal/external trigger breaches to concerned units and senior management.
- To ensure that the statutory accounts and supplementary information is prepared in accordance to financial reporting standards.
- Coordinate with internal and external auditors and prepare risk management schedules and disclosures for the Financial Report to ensure compliance with the accounting standards and regulatory requirements
- To effectively liaise with regulators and global Finance teams by ensuring reporting queries are addressed in a timely and effective manner.
- To support finance projects (including system enhancements) with the objective of ensuring continuity of compliance to reporting requirements and enhancement of data quality and process efficiency.
- To support improvement initiatives with primary objective of improving quality of regulatory and financial submissions.
- University graduate with relevant degree
- Minimum 10 years’ risk management, financial and regulatory reporting experiences gained from Big Four audit firms and/or financial industry
- Professional qualification in HK, Singapore, US, UK etc.
- Solid knowledge in regulatory and reporting requirements of certain regulator, such as HKMA, MAS etc.
- Good command of both spoken and written English (Chinese is a plus)
About the Company
As an affiliate of the most successful Chinese E-commerce Group, this fin-tech company operates the world's largest mobile and online payments platform and largest money-market fund.