Salary CNY600000 - CNY700000 per annumFULL_TIME
Consultant Sophia Zhang
Date posted 15 October 2018 2018-10-152018-12-14 fmcg No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040
A rarely seen finance director role has just become available at one of the most respected international company based in Suzhou. Reporting to corporate finance director, the candidate should have manufactory plant finance experience, emerge and acquisition experience is plus.
In this role, you will be responsible for overall finance management of middle size plant.
- interpret organizational methods and general accounting systems
- support any potential and existing acquisition opportunities that offer high business growth by developing an accurate viability analysis
- conduct company investment analysis, operating results and capital expenditure budgeting as well as budget control
- cash flow and working capital control, credit facility and financing management and other tasks related to treasury and optimize treasury exposures / benefits
- ensure accurate and complete accounting operation and financial statement reporting according to PRC and US-GAAP as well as any internal reporting as required by the head office
Having a background in overall finance leader of manufactory is must. You ideally should be used to working in a manufacturing plant and have merger and acquisition experience.
- undergraduate degree in accounting, finance or related areas, with an MBA strongly preferred
- recognised accountancy qualification, CPA and / or ACCA certifications is a must.US-GAAP and SEC reporting experience is a big plus
- requires at least ten years of work experience in accounting / finance areas, hands-on experience in a manufacturing Industries and technical, multi-national company
- minimum five years in controller/director or senior finance position with staff supervision / management experience
- strategic planning, organisational development and consulting skills and experience to serve as a trusted advisor to the business leaders and corporate Finance team
About the organisation:
This world-renowned company has been in the industry for almost 100 years. They offer competitive benefits, as well as an industry-leading practice of performance-based bonuses to their employees. Employees also enjoy the freedom and autonomy to design their workday according to their unique styles and needs.