Salary CNY600000 - CNY800000 per annum
Location Suzhou ShiFULL_TIME
Consultant Sophia Zhang
Date posted 08 January 2019 2019-01-082019-03-09 electronics Suzhou Shi Jiangsu CN CNY 600000 800000 800000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A rarely seen finance director role has just become available at one of the most respected international company based in Suzhou. Reporting to Asia finance director, the candidate should have overall finance management of manufactory and commercial business.
- In this role, you will be responsible for the big plant and several sales offices in China overseeing all finance activities.
- lead the monitoring, maintaining and reviewing of financial records.
- lead the coordination and preparation of all financial reporting and annual business plans.
- manages the financial analysis and research of the most complex business issues in order to provide top management with financial data and business advice.
- manage the development of major expense projections on the basis of prior budgets and expenditures as well as future business requirements.
- manage review and analysis of potential or pending contracts.
- prepare and provide regular financial reports accurately, timely and completely
- monitor and review bookkeeping of overseas company
- set up and implement bookkeeping and financial analysis system, launch continuous improvement upon system framework and methodology
- work on continuously improvements of budgeting process and controls
- establish and maintain HQ financial management policy, regulation and process, train overseas companies for understanding and strict implementation
- organise and conduct financial compliance audit for overseas company
- keep up with significant changes and updates of accounting & tax laws, regulations and GAAP that may impact the company, work closely with overseas company and ensure strict compliance with accounting &tax laws, regulations and GAAP
- Having a background in a manufactory company is must. You ideally should be used to working in a big 4 audit firm.
- bilingual–English language skills required
- typically 15+ years of successful experience in a directly related field and successful demonstration of key responsibilities and knowledge as presented above
- have demonstrated and applied advanced knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures for areas managed, and possess good knowledge of other areas in the company and how they interact with each other
About the organisation:
This world-renowned company has been in the industry for almost 100 years. They offer competitive benefits, as well as an industry-leading practice of performance-based bonuses to their employees. Employees also enjoy the freedom and autonomy to design their workday according to their unique styles and needs.