Asia finance director
Salary CNY800000 - CNY1000000 per annum
Location Suzhou ShiFULL_TIME
Consultant Sophia Zhang
Date posted 08 January 2019 2019-01-082019-03-09 health-and-safety Suzhou Shi Jiangsu CN CNY 800000 1000000 1000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A rarely seen Asia finance director role has just become available at one of the most respected international company based in Suzhou. Reporting to CFO, the candidate should have strong finance planning and analyst background with truly business partner, merge and acquisition experience is plus.
- In this role, you will be responsible for overall finance management of dozen legal entities in Asia pacific and be a strategic partner to Asia Pacific president as well as a fiduciary and steward of the assets and activity in that business.
- developing an effective relationship with the leadership teams of Asia Pacific and being an integral part of developing and driving execution of the strategic, growth and optimization plan will be critical to success
- jointly, with the Asia regional controller, responsible for the accounting and financial function to including reporting, audit oversight, and directly responsible for budgeting, financial analysis and planning, cash management, information technology, risk management, capital planning and merger and acquisition assistance. the director of finance will be responsible for providing leadership, financial strategies and the management of financial and information technology resources to ensure the achievement of the company's business plans and objectives
- Having a background in strong finance planning and analyst is must, also prefer background in operation and commercial finance head.
- bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or business required
- more than 10-15 years of managerial accounting and financial management experience
- minimum of three years of experience working in a public accounting firm and overseas studying and working experience preferred
- excellent presentation and communication skills
About the organisation:
This world-renowned company has been in the industry for almost 100 years. They offer competitive benefits, as well as an industry-leading practice of performance-based bonuses to their employees. Employees also enjoy the freedom and autonomy to design their workday according to their unique styles and needs.