Head of Accounting
Salary CNY500000 - CNY800000 per annum
Consultant Philip Annor
Date posted 22 January 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
This is a critical and exciting role that is responsible for all accounting related matters including accounting operations, tax, treasury, etc. The ideal candidate is one who is a true business partner and can work cross-functionally using highly developed commercial acumen. Reporting to the Finance Director, this position is based in Shanghai.
- Supervise and provide relevant guidance to accounting team members to do monthly closing and make sure the compliance with IFRS and Group/PRC accounting manual;
- Ensure monthly tax filings are properly done per PRC tax rules;
- Ensure various reporting (statutory financial package, management reporting, tax filing and etc.) submission on time;
- Update and develop accounting/tax policies and procedures in accordance with corporate policies and local tax regulations & exchange control rules;
- Effectively monitor the budget control process through contract and payment review and approval, regular management reporting and system/tool implementation;
- Lead the process efficiency opportunity identification and implementation to push for productivity improvement in finance function and company;
- Support the new business model development and implementation as for accounting treatment and solution to enable the business development;
- Liaison with external auditors, tax bureau and bank; and with internal divisions and other departments on operational matters.
- Strong analytical mind and skill-set;
- Hands on approach to problem solving and the ability to work under pressure;
- People management skills;
- Excellent in Excel and knowledge in SAP system is preferable;
- CPA or ACCA (highly preferred), Big 4 experience is plus;
- Excellent communication skills in Mandarin and English;
- 7-8 years working experience in finance and accounting in retail, FMCG or similar industries;
- Bachelor degree or above
About the organisation:
This is a continuously expanding and leading multinational with well-recognised brands within the sporting equipment industry. The company's technically advanced sports equipment, footwear and apparel improve performance and increase the enjoyment of sports and outdoor activities. The Group's shares are listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki stock exchange.