RTR Process Leader
Salary CNY250000 - CNY350000 per annum
Location Suzhou Shi
Consultant Jeff Jiang
Date posted 09 March 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
An American listed company located in Suzhou is setting up their Finance Shared Service Centre. They are hiring the position of RTR Process Leader, which is a manager level in the company. This is a leading company in the specific industry.
- Effective integration of RTR accounting activities into the centre.
- Ensure RTR KPIs are managed and improvement plan in place for those not achieving targets.
- Manage all aspects of daily operations ensuring, meeting or exceeding agreed SLAs including back-up plan for the team.
- Operate an effective control environment / reviews to ensure the quality of service delivery. Including timely completion of account reconciliations and resolution of issues identified.
- Provide support as required for internal and external audit.
- Develop an understanding of the local business operations and build relationships with local leadership (finance and business), use this knowledge / network to identify risks and business partnership opportunities to enhance the quality of service delivered / customer experience.
- Drive standardisation and improvement of processes to ensure efficient and consistent delivery of service and continuous improvement targets are achieved.
- 10 years of experience in shared service centres/ business finance roles plus at least 5 years in managerial role .
- Degree in Finance & Accounting/ professional qualification and a Certified Accountant .
- Experience in process standardisation & continuous improvement – LEAN accounting/ Six Sigma/ Kaizen is an advantage .
- Strong collaborator across various functional organisations to achieve a common goal.
- Proficient in accounting systems (preferably SAP and vendor portal technology).
- Proven high performer (e.g. strong time management skills, ability to multitask, highly organised).
- Ability to drive the timely resolution of identified problematic areas with IT.
- Excellent problem identification, communication and remediation skills.
About the company:
This is one of Global TOP 500 , American company. They have more than 10 legal entities in China.Leading company in the specific industry.