Finance Manager/Director, Software Industry Background
Salary CNY300000 - CNY600000 per annum
Location Pudong Xin Qu
Consultant Philip Annor
Date posted 24 March 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
A fast growing company, specialised in Cloud Management System Development, is looking for a Finance Manager to join their team in Shanghai. You will cover all china entities, and will lead a finance team in Shanghai office.
As a Finance Manager / Director you will be responsible for financial strategy of the company, you will participate in establishing and improving the financial management system, accounting system and financial control system to implement effective internal control.
- Establish and improve platform users’ accounts, payment process, clearing and settlement system, from a financial perspective.
- Responsible for the company's statements review, accounting vouchers. Prepare the financial analysis reports on a regular basis, check the operation results, identify problems arising from business activities, and give proper suggestions accordingly.
- Monitor the cash flow precisely and make forecast in order to ensure the management of company capital and control the risk.
- Report to the CEO and COO, keep management informed of the company's financial situation and business results, financial revenue, expenditure, and profit and loss, so that management decisions can be made in a timely manner.
- Responsible for daily management of the financial department to improve working efficiency and enhance team spirit.
This company is looking for someone with overall Financial Management background in IT industry, someone who is able to lead and influence, who can work independently and be an excellent team player.
- Bachelor degree or above, with major in accounting or finance.
- At least 5 years experience as Financial Manager in a similar industry, or 3 years working experience as Finance Director.
- Familiar with basic operation of the internet industry, especially internet trading company.
- CPA, ACCA certificate would be a plus.
- Familiar with the country's financial policies, corporate financial regulations and process. Fully understand the financial management process. Familiar with Office software and relevant financial management software.
- Proficient in state taxation laws and regulations. Have strong financial analysis and value judgement ability, and rich experience in financial project analysis.
- Have sharp insight and sense in data as well as strong ability in financial statistics, forecasts and financial analysis. Have rich practical experience in implementation of the clearing and settlement system.
- Have strong integrity, sense of responsibility and execution ability. Self-disciplined and hardworking
About the organisation:
This is fast growing, developing company, one of the leading Cloud-Computing Management System in China. Company offers a good platform for professional and career development.