Manager, Finance Business Partner - Sales
Salary CNY400000 - CNY600000 per annum
Consultant Philip Annor
Date posted 24 March 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
This exciting role has just become available at one of the world's largest shipping companies. Based in Shanghai and reporting to the Senior Manager, you will be part of a team to continue on the transformation journey to become highly recognized for excellent business acumen and as a trusted business partner.
- Drive revenue, volume management for a Sales area
- Analyse, review and drive performance on key metrics such as Quality Calls and Joint Sales Calls
- Identify market risk and opportunities using benchmarking of internal and external data; establish relevant actions with business to mitigate risks or materialise opportunities
- Ensure visibility on trade and customer profitability to sales and thereby help driving the mind-set in the organisation to target most profitable cargo
- Understand sales related processes including cross-functional touch points to act as an advisor who can point out challenges and recommendations beyond performance mgmt.
- Provide understanding of trade strategy and drive relevant execution of sales activities.
- Support Sales leaders to deliver on cluster strategy by proactive involvement in projects driving scoping, baseline and target setting
- Sales Incentive Program (SIP) Target setting, performance calculation and continuous performance updates to Sales Executives. Analyse the outcome for patterns behind high/low performance and use this to increase sales effectiveness.
- Work closely with the Sales leader to ensure MLOS leads to effective performance reviews and improvement actions. Thereby decide together with leader the focus of the weekly discussion and focus.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in commercial finance functions, Sales or other commercial functions
- Ability to influence stakeholders and engage confidently with leaders at all levels
- Keeps head cool under pressure and can deal effectively with ambiguity
- Good command in English both in written and spoken
- Strong analytical skills
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Shipping market knowledge
- Good understanding and live up to company’s values
- Good team spirit
- Strong sense of responsibility
About the organisation:
This is undoubtedly the world’s largest shipping companies, having one of the most extensive and most impressive shipping networks. Joining this company means this:
- personal professional development; due to the systematic training they have been providing for decades
- career development; This role also potentially grows into a CFO The platform this company provides is undoubtedly one of the best in the world
- impact; you will work with amazing and professional individuals who are genuinely making an impact in the industry, and shaping how business is done in the world