Finance Business Partner
Salary CNY500000 - CNY1200000 per annum
Consultant Philip Annor
Date posted 24 March 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
This is an exciting opportunity at a leading Chemical MNC. Based in Shanghai and reporting to the Finance Head, you will act as the key manager of a cluster of companies on a service platform, and drive support for internal and external stakeholders.
- Team Management
- Implementation and Compliance of various policies
- Month End Closing and Year End Closing
- A & C Company Reporting and Statutory Report
- Internal & External Audits
- Financial Statement Review Meeting
- Participation and Implementation of Adhoc projects
- Active monitoring of relationships with the stakeholders of a company or a business (= external focus)
- Education: Bachelor/Master Degree majoring in Accounting or Finance
- Working Experience: minimum 10 years professional experience in different Finance area
- Technical & Professional Knowledge: Deep understanding of various processes in the Finance functions e.g. AP/AR/GAR, customer relationship and stakeholder management
- Certificate: Possess Accounting Certificate and Medium-grade Professional Title. CPA and other professional certificate is a plus.
About the organisation:
This is undoubtedly one of the leading multinational chemicals organisation in the world. They have been at the forefront of this industry through the industries ups and downs. Their global footprint is massive and they dominate the Chinese market. Joining this company means that your career will develop much faster because of the platform, training and environment that they provide.