Senior Finance Manager
Consultant Lisa Wang
Date posted 12 April 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
Our client, a well known, lively entertainment MNC is looking for a Senior Finance Manager to lead and oversee its accounting/finance team as it continues to expand.
- Accountable for the oversight and review of staff performing accounting entries and reconciliations.
- Responsible for the revenue recognition. Maintain client relationship and lead the daily work of accounts receivable team.
- Statutory reporting and tax filing.
- Perform finance due diligence work on the potential new clients.
- Assistance with account reconciliations and ad-hoc projects in the Finance group as required
- Developing new process to improve efficiencies
- Lead continuous improvement activity of the Company’s SAP system
- Assist with internal and external audit requests
- Mentor and develop accounting personnel to build an effective and motivated team
- Strong understanding of PRC GAAP and IFRS, US GAAP, and SOX
- Solid technical skills with a minimum of 6 years of financial/corporate accounting experience, with a minimum of 2 years working experience in Big 4
- Minimum 3 years of leadership experience
- Excellent communication skill in both English and Mandarin
- Working experience with HK listed companies is a plus
- Relevant experience from similar industry is highly preferred
- CICPA Qualification preferred
About the Organisation
Our client is a HK listed group engaged in the entertainment industry specialising in digital film technologies. The parent company is listed on the New York Stock Exchange. This company provides a fun working environment and attractive employee benefits.