Location Minhang Qu
Consultant Nicole Shen
Date posted 05 June 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
This is a US-Chinese joint venture food&beverage brand that has brought European flavor to Chinese customers.
- Candidate will be responsible for the financial operation activities of CDF&CDFI business.
- Specific duties will include completing accounting activities, performing financial reporting and analysis, driving and implementing financial controls, assisting in forecasting and budgeting process.
- Candidate will provide financial accountability and be a good partner to the Finance Director, as well as a good team player.
- General accounting responsibilities fulfilled in a timely and accurate manner
- Lead and drive month-end closing process.
- Manage and perform month-end reconciliations and variance analysis.
- Cash flow management.
- Continue to drive optimisation of month end closing process.
- Ensure accounting and tax compliance and other local legal regulation compliance
- Manage timely completion of annual financial package and statutory reports.
- Ensure all tax filings and stats reports are timely and are compliant with local authorities.
- Manage annual auditing process.
- Drive risk assessment. Design, implement and enforce financial controls and policies to support sustainable growth in market
- Partner with demand planning team and manage inventory to achieve targets.
- Partner with BU team to lead and manage financial reconciliations, provide suggestion and implement necessary financial controls over its business process.
- Manage rebates, discounts and all types of dealer related expenses, products sponsorship and support.
- Financial planning and analysis
- Perform daily and monthly business performance analysis and assist in quarterly rolling forecast and annual budgeting process.
- Prepare monthly P&L analysis reports and manage review process across different functions.
- Provide pricing analysis and recommendations to ensure margin and profitability targets.
- Cash flow forecast and management.
- Lead the team to accomplish ad hoc projects.
- Talent Management
- Supervise and mentor finance team members.
- Retain and develop high performance team members in the finance.
- 8-10 years of progressive finance generalist experience, preferably in multinational FMCG;
- 3+ years of recent general accounting and financial reporting experience;
- FP&A and financial controlling experience is definitely a plus;
- Experience in creating ad hoc reports and working with database analysis tools is essential;
- Experience in developing policies and procedures to manage operational processes for efficient running of the total organisation
- Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor degree or above in Finance
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or ACCA is an asset
- ERP experience is a must;
- Fluent in spoken English and advanced in English reading and writing skills
- Sound current knowledge of financial concepts and principles
- Sound understanding of Internal Audit practices