Financial Reporting Manager
Salary CNY350000 - CNY450000 per annum
Consultant Elaine Huang
Date posted 03 September 2018 2018-09-032018-11-02 accountancy No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
Candidates need to manage and supervise the day-to-day Finance Reporting activity.
- Manage and supervise the day-to-day Finance Reporting activity
- Implementation of an effective internal control system to ensure highest level of integrity, accurary and reliability of the financial data.
- Financial Statements preparation in compliance with MRM Group accounting policy, relevant local accounting standards, tax rules and regulatory requirements (content, form and deadlines)
- Lead in timely and accurate preparation and submission of external and internal reporting for the local business units
- General communication with regulators and relevant stakeholders and keep abreast of the development of local regulatory and MRM reporting requirements
- Critical review of all financial data to assist the management team in analyzing financial status of the company
- Work with the Head of Finance for developing, coordinating, managing and preparing branch capital and solvency reporting and liquidity (cash flow forecast) reporting.
- Support in overview of treasury operations and investment activities
- Timely involve the Head of Finance in all relevant/important decisions/proceedings and keep the Superiors fully informed of all important developments.
- Coordinate with external auditors in performing the Year-end Annual Audit
- Liaise with Head Office, other MR Branch Offices and MEAG, etc. to ensure efficient inter company coordination
- Guide, motivate and develop the skills of the team
- Participate in work specific projects
- Qualified Accountant with University degree in Accounting/Finance or related discipline
- Minimum 10 years experience within the insurance and reinsurance sector (accounting)
- Sound knowledge of the supervisory regulations of the market
- Good knowledge in reinsurance accounting (IFRS) is preferred
- Fluent business English and market-specific language skills
- Good business knowledge and understanding of various aspects of the business operations and the associated financial dynamics, financial reporting systems
- Experienced in general management, leadership and team building
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
About the Organisation:
This is a world- leading insurance company.