Salary CNY300000 - CNY400000 per annumFULL_TIME
Consultant Sophia Zhang
Date posted 15 October 2018 2018-10-152018-12-14 manufacturing-and-production No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040
A rarely seen Overseas finance manager role has just become available at one of the most respected international company based in Zhejiang Quzhou. Reporting to GM, the candidate should speak fluent English and overall finance management of plant.
In this role, you will be responsible for overall finance management of manufactory plant.
- be responsible for the various managements of budget control, financial settlement, capital management and internal audit
- liaise with external auditors on audit / accounting issues as well as ensure that the Company meets and complies with all accounting, tax, legislative and regulative requirement
- establish and implement financial policies and procedures with appropriate internal controls and measures.
- to organise subordinates to carry out internal cost activity analysis; to report the company's financial status and operating performance; to provide a reliable basis for decision making
- to develop and implement the company's financial management system according to laws and regulations and company specific management requirements
You ideally need to have accounting and costing background. This position will report to GM who is foreigner, so you should speak English fluently.
- manufacture experience is must; paper-making / printing is preferable
- at least right years of experience in an accounting or finance role, five years in a manager role, working with an international company preferred
- good analytical skills, leading consciousness, leadership and initiative
- be familiar with Chinese GAAP & Europe GAAP& IFRS Standard
- in-depth experience with ERP/database applications(preferred UFIDA)
About the organisation:
This world-renowned company has been in the industry for almost 100 years. They offer competitive benefits, as well as an industry-leading practice of performance-based bonuses to their employees. Employees also enjoy the freedom and autonomy to design their workday according to their unique styles and needs.