Senior Finance Manager
Consultant Jerry Han
Date posted 08 November 2018 2018-11-082019-01-07 electronics No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040
This role will work in an Accounting Shared Service Centre, reporting to Finance Controller.
- Supervision of a team performing various accounting routines in a Shared Service Centre.
- Responsible for month-end financial reporting and external statutory filings.
- Liaison with auditors, bankers and global finance team leaders.
- Review and update financial policies and internal controls.
- Add hoc assignments or projects when desired.
- A mature team-leader possessing good analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication skill with global and different level of management.
- Can work under pressure, meeting deadlines and under minimum supervision.
- Knowledge of local accepted accounting principles, US GAAP, local legal framework in taxation, customs and business registration.
- Familiar with the process of ERP system such as SAP or Oracle.
- PC skill including Microsoft Spreadsheet, Words and PowerPoint.
- Fluent in both written and oral English.
- Minimum 10 years proven experience with at least 2~3 years supervising experience in manufacturing environment preferable.
- Previous experience in Accounting Shared Service Centre is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher degrees in Accounting or Finance areas.
Desirable: Qualified accountant preferable, Semi-final of ACCA exam or equivalent is acceptable.
The company is an US company, a leading player of electronics manufacturing industry. The company's key clients contain AT&T, General Electric, IBM, Intel, 3M.