Salary CNY150000 - CNY200000 per annumFULL_TIME
Consultant Jeff Jiang
Date posted 15 October 2018 2018-10-152018-12-14 accountancy No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040
One US listed company is hiring one treasury for their global finance share service centre, located in Suzhou.
- Prepares cash forecast.
- Completes cash reconciliation.
- Role up of sites/regional forecasts.
- Manages settlement process for Treasury Transactions.
- Interfaces with subsidiaries to educate on hedging programs.
- Reviews Foreign Exchange Forecasts to ensure exposures within the business are accurately forecasted.
- Conducts spot transactions within guidelines of hedging strategy.
- Often involves significant amount of negotiation.
- Ensures adherence to treasury policies.
- Recommends appropriate changes.
- Familiar with Treasury strategy & supports implementation.
- Performs special projects at the request of the management team.
- Monitors money markets, performing short & long term investing & financing.
- Responsible for Global foreign exchange hedging operations for Celestica with the intent to minimise foreign exchange exposure risk.
- Requires monitoring of FX positions, FX markets, economic conditions impacting FX, managing FX bank relationships & executing spot, forward contracts, & options. Recommend hedging strategies for subsidiaries.
- Interface with Senior Management with respect to positions, policy & education.
- Manages interest rate risk as per established policy & organisational requirements.
- Responsible for creating & maintaining the covenant model, for ensuring compliance with loan & lease agreements.
- Interfaces with the bank & CLS treasury personnel on reporting requirements & request & for maintaining all other functions related to the facility.
- Responsible for maintaining monthly loan & interest schedules for both external & inter-company loans.
- Responsible for relevant reporting & settling loans.
- May involve setting up & administering line of credit.
- Responsible for inter-company funding structure which provides liquidity to global organisation. Supports Global Tax planning initiatives.
- Responsible for the global administration of the share & option plans.
- This includes performing month-end accounting & balance sheet reconciliations to ensure integrity in financial statements & reporting.
- Responsible for updating external D&B Credit Rating.
- Maintains records for Corporate Guarantees, Letters of Credit, Promissory Notes, Treasury Database.
- At least five years related working experience .
- Fluent English.
- Good communication skills and leadership.
About the company:
One US listed company, global services centre, located in Suzhou