FP&A Manager-US FMCG
Salary CNY700000 - CNY900000 per annum
Consultant Luna Han
Date posted 01 February 2019 2019-02-012019-04-02 accountancy Shanghai CN CNY 700000 900000 900000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn
Our client is a leading US FMCG Company and they own high margin and business growth now in China. Currently they are seeking for a FP&A Manager who take in charge commercial analysis part.
1. Lead and coordinate the forecasting and planning cycle. This includes quarterly and high-level forecasts, the annual budget and long-range strategic plan (LRSP) process. Work with internal stakeholders in Sales, Marketing, Sales Operations, Customer Services, Logistics, Regulatory, HR and IT on the deliverables.
2. Be an invaluable partner to the leadership teams to provide consultation and analysis to facilitate sound business decision making.
3. Lead the timely analysis of business performance and preparation of the Monthly Business Review financial presentation for reviews with APAC regional management. Includes the ongoing assessment and reporting of business risks and opportunities.
4. Ensure monthly reporting is prepared on time including financial performance and KPIs.
5. Perform financial analysis and evaluation of business opportunities and activities such as new product launches, promotion activities and significant marketing investments to ensure consistency with China business strategy, corporate and regional objectives. Provide timely and meaningful business and financial insight to enable good decisions to be made.
6. Ensure ROI (return on investment) is top-of-mind thinking across the entire commercial team. Coach others as necessary.
7. Make continuous improvement to the forecasting and budgeting process to become more efficient and free up time for more value-added tasks.
8. Be an active member of the S&OP (Sales & Operations Planning) process. Help to improve forecasting accuracy.
9. Respond to ad-hoc requests across multiple business areas.
10. Undertake other projects and duties as agreed with line manager, Eg. accounting, reporting and internal control etc.
• 15 years’ experience in Accounting/Planning functions/Auditing
• Significant experience on creating, tracking, and controlling financial actual, forecasts and metrics.
• Experience developing financial models including P&L, balance sheet and statement of cash flow.
• Solid accounting knowledge & internal control experience
• Collaborative team player with leadership qualities.
• Ability to work under time pressure and meet deadlines both working autonomously and within a team.
• Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently at all levels of the organization, create interdepartmental links based on different
Our client is a leading US FMCG Company and they own high margin and business growth now in China.