Financial Controller, China (Beijing based)
Salary CNY500000 - CNY550000 per annum
Consultant Philip Annor
Date posted 22 January 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
Based in Beijing, this is a full function Finance Controllership role. You will essentially be the Finance Head of China leading the entire finance organisation including multiple plants and act as a business partner to the Asia Vice President.
- Procurement of relevant, accurate and timely financial & administrative information for its analysis
- Support the Asia region Leadership Team in understanding financial and administrative information. This position will work closely with Regional Coordinator to ensure the understanding of the accounting & tax compliance a long with any other financial policy.
- Responsible to prepare analysis & guidance to the Asia Leadership Team during business analysis by identifying root causes of the business’ discrepancies vs the plan
- Responsible of the costing accounting within the region facilities along with the update of cost standards
- Forecasting and budgeting the financial performance, based on a consistent methodology
- Responsible to work with other Controllers to ensure the consistent application of policies / procedures and within company
- Responsible for supporting our client’s LV Finance Co. for accounting and financial responsibilities, including financial reporting; project accounting; internal control; financial risk assessment; taxes and budget analysis.
- Train and mentor local department accountants & plant controllers
- To build a network and relationships with main stakeholders of this position.
- Responsible to prepare any quotation within Asia Region facilities
- Responsible to track profitability by customer, supporting regional leadership team when a reprising is needed
- Graduate university degree in finance or any other relate with, including training in financial planning, project evaluation & financial math, an MBA is preferred
- Fluent in English
- Project Evaluation
- Financial Planning
- 7-10+ years required
About the organisation:
This is a leading automotive components supplier with major clients such as BMW and Daimler. They are a leading manufacturer of metal parts for the commercial vehicle markets. They offer exposure to every aspect of the business and career progression.