Manager, BU Controlling, China
Salary CNY300000 - CNY500000 per annum
Location Pudong Xin Qu
Consultant Philip Annor
Date posted 29 March 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
A rarely seen BU Controlling Manager role has just become available at a large and reputable MNC with over 100 years' history. Based in Pudong - Shanghai, you will report to the Finance Manager. You must have solid FP&A and SAP skills from the supply chain or FMCG industry.
In this role, you will be responsible for the overall finance management of a BU in China, managing daily accounting activities in coordination with Client, BU and CS Team.
- lead monthly closing process including accrual-basis accounting activities, balance sheet review and the on-time delivery of management reports
- perform monthly result analysis, KPI review, variance analysis and provide pertinent comments and suggestions to drive business decisions
- participate in budgeting and forecasting process
- support business development case or project
- support the implementation of internal audit remediation and monitor the compliance with china SOP and support global projects and initiatives
With a background in the supply chain or FMCG industry, you ideally should be used to working in a large MNC (at least 5 years) as Finance Controller with solid experience in costing, FP&A and internal control.
- at least 2 years' of FP&A experience with a bachelor's degree
- SAP or ERP, MS Office, especially Excel and PPT
- experience in FMCG or supply chain industry with good communication and business acumen
- quick learner, able to work independently and under pressure; process-oriented with strong controllership and compliance mindset
About the organisation:
This world-renowned MNC has been in the industry for over 100 years. They offer competitive benefits, internal rotation and promote from within.