Site Controller (Plant Costing + FP&A)
Salary CNY380000 - CNY420000 per annum
Consultant Philip Annor
Date posted 24 March 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
One of the world leading (Swiss-based) manufacturers of high-tech systems and equipment has an exciting new role for a Site Controller to be responsible for costing, financial planning and analysis and general finance at one other their manufacturing sites. Based in Shanghai, this role directly reports to the Finance Director of China operations.
- To meet the requirement of month-end CO close activities including analytical review of the month's results and variance analysis
- To support the Business by developing and enhancing forward looking metrics including on-going rolling forecasts.
- To prepare BU analysis report as communicated with local segment GMs or department respectively
- To review and update tariff calculation/cost run for local Inventory evaluation
- To review assets valuation reserve including inventory regularly
- To verify Captial Expense and monitor the movement of Capital investment concerning Operational Excellence
- To support and participate in global SAP improvement projects
- Know how transfer related to the application of controlling and finance tools
- Type of education or degree: Bachelor degree with major in Accounting or related
- Oversea education is a plus
- Type and length of experience: 8+ years working experience is preferred, 3-5 related
- costing or FP&A working experiences
- Language: Fluent oral English and Professional English writing; CET 6 or above
- Professional Certification: CPA or other equivalent certification is a plus
- ERP: SAP or other equivalent
- Excel: Super user
About the organisation:
This company is a globally leading Swiss technology firm. For more than 65 years, they have been developing and producing innovative high-tech components and systems based on x-ray, radio frequency and ebeam technology. Consistently able to take advantage of global trends and developments, they grow continually with exciting opportunities.