China Finance Controller
Salary CNY350000 - CNY450000 per annum
Location Zibo ShiFULL_TIME
Consultant Sophia Zhang
Date posted 03 August 2018 2018-08-032018-10-02 health-and-safety No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
A finance controller role has just become available at one of the most respected international companies based in Shandong Zibo. Reporting to Asia finance controller, the candidate should have solid plant finance management experience.
In this role, you will be responsible for two plants and one sales office in China overseeing all finance activities. This position reports to the Asia controller. This role bases in Suzhou and travel base to Zibo. 3 weeks in Zibo and 1 week in Suzhou.
- be responsible for the overall finance job including accounting, costing, tax and treasury etc.
- work with business team to implement business strategy and to ensure sufficient financial support to management, relevant function, and cost control
- enhancing finance functions & company infrastructural, ensuring the financial operation is properly integrated into company structure and system
- constant review of existing process and system to maximise productivity and efficiency. And actions are to be taken to improve business operation processes wherever needed
- be responsible for setting the business plan with finance analysis and prepare finance budget. Supervise and monitor the execution based on the plan
- be responsible for Internal Control System to discover operation & process weakness and to rectify
- ensure the accounting operations are in compliance to local statutory, company accounting principle and internal processes requirements
Having a background in plant finance is must. You ideally should be used to working in a manufacturing plant as finance manager and speak fluent English.
- ten years of progressive experience and responsibility in finance and accounting and solid managerial experience, preferably in US Listed MNC
- SAP experience preferred
- professional English written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- ability to communicate accounting issues in a concise yet thorough manner to non-finance personnel
- able to build cross-functional relationships, influence and interact with all levels in the organisation
- ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight time frames and simultaneously manage several projects
About the organisation:
This world-renowned company has been in the industry for almost 100 years. They offer competitive benefits, as well as an industry-leading practice of performance-based bonuses to their employees. Employees also enjoy the freedom and autonomy to design their workday according to their unique styles and needs.