Salary CNY500000 - CNY700000 per annumFULL_TIME
Consultant Sophia Zhang
Date posted 15 October 2018 2018-10-152018-12-14 manufacturing-and-production No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040
A rarely seen finance controller role has just become available at one of the most respected international company based in Suzhou SIP. Reporting to CFO, the candidate should have solid background of controlling experience.
This role takes charge of overall finance management of plants and trading offices in China.
- assist the local GM to build up a solid and profitable business plan as well as annual budget and monthly rolling forecasts and align the plan / budget / forecast with CFO
- submit all kinds of financial analysis reports to both local and global management on regular basis to support achievement of plan / budget
- participate scheduled internal audits / compliance activities and Finance audits
- support to update pricing tools / to improve business process
- fulfil any other requirement from management from time to time
- continuous process improvements
You ideally should have strong ability of controlling and can be truly business partner for management team.
- at least ten years of experience in controlling (Finance or accounting) positions in an manufacturing business, while at least three years in senior position
- comprehensive knowledge and understanding on accounting principles and concepts in PRC and IFRS GAAP as well as tax regulations in China
- familiar with ERP, preferably with SAP is preferred, and the usual MS Office application
- team player in domestic and international teams
- excellent communication skills with fluent English and Chinese
About the organisation:
This world-renowned company has been in the industry for almost 100 years. They offer competitive benefits, as well as an industry-leading practice of performance-based bonuses to their employees. Employees also enjoy the freedom and autonomy to design their workday according to their unique styles and needs.