Salary CNY900000 - CNY1100000 per annum
Location Shenzhen ShiFULL_TIME
Consultant Sihui Lei
Date posted 08 November 20192019-11-08 2020-01-07 accountancy Shenzhen Shi Guangdong CN CNY 900000 1100000 1100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My client is technology led, global, content creation and marketing solution provider. Headquartered in New York City, with an Asia presence spanning Singapore and Shanghai. They are seeking a new leader to hold primary responsibility for the day-to-day supervision of the financial operations, overseeing compliance and controls. This position will be the key cultural and communication bridge between the management team at HQ in New York City and the China/Asia based operations.
About the company:
My client is technology led, global, content creation and marketing solution provider. Headquartered in New York City, with an Asia presence spanning Singapore and Shanghai.
- Preparation of statements for HQ, monthly, quarterly and annual. Accrual based.
- Ensure an appropriate controls environment is in place working alongside the client finance and IT department and monitor and report compliance with it
- Oversee posting of period-end accruals and adjustments and ensure compliance with policy and accepted accounting standards including liaison with the accounting department on revenue recognition
- Oversee the preparation of draft periodic budgets, capital plans and forecasts working closely with the Managing Director, Regional CEO and Global CFO.
- Oversee production of financial information and analysis to enable business stakeholders working with their Finance Business Partners to make decisions with full understanding of the financial impacts they will have (pricing and estimates)
- Ensures integrity of financial systems, general ledgers and sub-ledgers and identifies system enhancements to maximize productivity and reduce operating costs
- Develops policies & procedures for above areas to ensure proper internal controls while maximizing operational efficiency
- The role requires excellent financial and accounting skills;
- understanding of agency/media operations;
- experienced in a marketing/professional service company;
- familiarity with a business model consisting a high volume of individual job orders;
- Fluent English communications, and the ability to deftly deal with the complexities of different time zones, cultures;
- the pressures of an individual contributor capacity will define success in this position.