Salary CNY200000 - CNY300000 per annum
Location Suzhou Shi
Consultant Leon Liu
Date posted 06 March 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
An exciting new FP&A Supervisor role has just become available in a leading Americian automotive MNC. Reporting to the Finance Controller, you will need automotive plant FP&Al experience . This position is based in Suzhou.
- perform sales analysis on monthly basis including sales data reconciliation, by-OEM & by-program sales swing analysis, etc.
- handle rebate calculation, reconciliation and new program’s verification
- prepare detailed by-segment P&L based on accounting team’s report
- conduct full-loop P&L review from top line to bottom line; break-down analysis of price, volume, mix variance and EBITDA bridge, etc.
- track product price down status; actively work with sales team for estimate of future trend and manage accrual accordingly
- support PBAR analysis by evaluating reasonableness of price, material cost and operating expense
- participate actively in quarterly forecast, annual plan and long-term plan cycles; consolidate various inputs and assist in preparing packages for global management review
- handle transfer price with global headquarter for plan cycle as well as new programs
- assist in new business feasibility study and financial modelling
- ad-hoc tasks assigned by supervisor per business needs
- bachelor degree in accounting or related discipline
- financial Planning & Analysis experience preferably in MNC
- proven track record demonstrating strong business acumen and dealing with multiple business units
- strong analytical skills and detail oriented
- proficient in tools such as Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- fluent verbal and written communication skills in English
- self-motivated, team player with mature & positive attitude
About the organisation:
This world-renowned company has been in the industry for almost 80 years. They offer competitive benefits, as well as an industry-leading practice of performance-based bonuses to their employees. Employees also enjoy the freedom and autonomy to design their workday according to their unique styles and needs.