(Senior) FP&A Manager
Consultant Nicole Shen
Date posted 14 May 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
This is one of the largest bedding/home deco company
- Setup management reporting system to reflex company key performance index;
- Key data check and master.
- Report (50%)
- Responsible for monthly business unit performance report (not monthly pack by legal entity);
- Assist in setup annual budget system and rolling forecast;
- Prepares reports to internal clients to highlight the business performance indicators and provide in-depth analysis; such as weekly sales report, monthly sales and GP% analysis, Overhead analysis, Marketing expense consolidation and analysis, Channel PL.
- Proactively identifies issues or potential issues in different functions in the company through finance analysis and make recommendations to resolve problems;
- System Key user (10%)
- System key user and master data owner;
- System project coordinator;
- Pricing Spreadsheet review and promotion policy review (10%)
- Manage Pricing master spreadsheet;
- New product pricing or promotion pricing check.
- Sales commission Check (5%)
- Check monthly sales commission calculation from HR department based on policy;
- Give assistant on commission policy design
- Insurance issue related (5%)
- Trademark (5%)
- Audit related (5%-)
- Others project based task.
- 5 years+ experience in financial planning & analysis in MNC of a dynamic and high growth environment; Big 4 background preferred.
- Proven and assertive communicator who can interface effectively at all levels of the organisation and influence business results through engagement, persuasion and negotiation;
- Fluent in English and Mandarin;
- Able to multi-task effectively in a busy work environment and work under pressure & deadline;
- Experience and knowledge of SAP;
- Passion for and knowledge of emerging technologies to deliver best practice for new business opportunities and ensuring financial systems integrity and controls
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Planning and organising
- Strong communication skills
- Problem identification and analysis, judgement and problem-solving
- Stress tolerance
- Job quality (accuracy / punctuality)
- Understanding level of transaction natures
- Comments from supervisor/key stakeholders