Strategy Development Analyst
Location Suzhou ShiFULL_TIME
Consultant Sophia Zhang
Date posted 24 October 20192019-10-24 2019-12-23 manufacturing-and-production Suzhou Shi Jiangsu CN CNY 400000 600000 600000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Job summary A rarely seen Strategy development analyst role has just become available at one of the most respected international company based in Suzhou. Reporting to Asia CEO, the candidate should have merge and acquisition experience with excellent education background.
In this role, you will be support Asia CEO to identify business growth opportunities and evaluate key strategic priorities and convert them into strategic ideas.
• Evaluate potential M&As
• Develop and implement the key initiatives to achieve the strategy
• Execute defined strategies in daily business by working with SVP, regional functions, each sites to deliver business results
• As a coordinator from Asia team to work with group on business analysis and key projects development.
You ideally should be used to working in big firm, investment bank or strategy consulting firm. Overseas experience is must.
• MBA or EMBA
• bachelor degree on mechanical engineering will be a plus
• three years’ experience in strategic analysis, business analysis
• having the experience in Merger and Acquisition
About the organisation:
This world-renowned company has been in the industry for almost 100 years. They offer competitive benefits, as well as an industry-leading practice of performance-based bonuses to their employees. Employees also enjoy the freedom and autonomy to design their workday according to their unique styles and needs.