Commercial Accounting Manager, APAC (Big 4 + in-house)
Salary CNY600000 - CNY750000 per annum
Location Xuhui Qu
Consultant Philip Annor
Date posted 29 March 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
A leading US based FMCG multinational with double digit growth has an amazing opportunity for a Regional Commercial Accounting Manager, APAC to join their growing team. You must be commercial, driven and aggressive to fit into the culture of this successful organisation.
- Responsible for APAC commercial accounting operations
- Manage monthly closing process to ensure all reports and disclosures comply with applicable regulations, professional standards, and organization policies
- Consolidation of regional reports
- Actively participate in the centralization of commercial accounting activities
- Budget management and control
- Closely monitoring key financial areas including accounting, reporting, controlling, FP&A, tax and legal compliance.
- Actively participate in the plan and achievement of the APAC business strategy
- Lead, manage, train and coach finance team members.
- Set up standardized processes and fully support all functional departments in daily operations.
- Assist Regional Finance Director on other assigned works.
- Big 4 audit background (early years) + later years in commercial leading regional project;
- 10+ years working experience in MNC;
- Already on the APAC regional accounting role (instead of “learn to pick up” as there is a short learning cycle);
- Strong system (Hyperion Financial Management [HFM]/Oracle/Essbase) skillsets and proven leadership capability;
- Must be proficient in English and Mandarin (both spoken & written);
- This position will eventually succeed to a Senior Manager role within 2 years (for the right candidate);
- Well versed with US GAAP & ideal if tax expert;
- Assertive, highly independent, ambitious and aggressive;
About the company:
This company has over 100 years of history with reputable brands, good career platform for development as well as excellent internal rotation opportunities.