Internal Control Manager
Salary CNY400000 - CNY800000 per annum
Consultant Philip Annor
Date posted 24 March 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
This is an awesome opportunity to join a leading automotive company as an Internal Controller, which is based in Shanghai with 50% travel rate. You will be responsible for enforcement of Internal Control within the defined geographical area. You will be in charge of deploying internal control principles and procedures following Group Internal control Department guidelines. You will also pilots the continuous improvement of internal control framework within his perimeter.
- Ensure Group internal control guidelines and procedures are correctly deployed and understood within the entities of his/her perimeter
- Bring support to entities for the deployment of internal control procedures and ensures that local rules are in line with Group internal control procedures
- Ability to collaborate closely with Group Chief Ethics and Compliance Officer; Bring support to local teams on anti-bribery and anti-trust policies
- Supervises the internal control self-assessment campaign: follow-up of completion status, training of local teams
- Controls the correct enforcement of corporate Internal Control Standards: performs quality review of internal control questionnaires, audits that entity self-assessment is correct (random checks), issues internal control reports on the entities of his/her perimeter
- Reports to Regional Internal Controller all significant issues and changes
- a Finance or Management degree in Business school (Ecole de Commerce, MBA) with a major in Finance, Audit or Accounting expertise
- a minimum 8 years experience in an audit company or at the same job inside a multinational company and finance operational exposure.
- Experience in an industrial environment is a plus.
About the organisation:
This a leading automotive components manufacturer and supplier, partnering to all automakers worldwide. As a technology company, this company proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to the reduction of CO² emissions, the improvement of vehicle performance and to the development of intuitive driving. As of today, the group operates with 82,800 employees spread around 134 production sites, 17 research centers and 35 development centers in 30 countries.