SOX and Compliance Specialist (Western candidate only)
Salary CNY500000 - CNY700000 per annum
Location Jing'an Qu
Consultant Nicole Shen
Date posted 26 April 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
This is a world-class fast car company based in the center of Shanghai. Here you will enjoy the modern technology as well as the collaborative corporate culture
- Reporting to the CFO of Greater China as well as Head of Compliance in Italy, you will be responsible to:
- Develop the annual SOX compliance program in coherence with Corporate guidelines
- Ensure effectiveness of the local internal control system through the execution of periodical assessments/monitorings and the participation in specific initiatives and projects aimed to improve the internal control system as well as the efficiency and effectiveness of business processes
- Provide guidance to management in matters related to internal controls and support the business in ensuring application of procedures and identifying/mitigating risks and control gaps
- Coordinate relationship between the pertinent Corporate departments and Finance/Business teams at subsidiary/region level on compliance matters as well as external auditors
- Overall therefore a very complete role, allowing you to make a significant professional contribution to the regional team and work directly with the HQ colleagues in Maranello, Italy.
- In order to succeed in this challenging role, we are looking for a graduate profile (Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Economics, Management Engineering or in Business Administration or equivalent) with a minimum 5-8 years’ highly relevant experience gained in the accounting/auditing field, including an at least 3 years experience in SOX and/or Internal Audit Sox related activities (listed multinational companies and/or Big 4 are highly preferred). A CPA / CIA qualification as well as expertise in ICT/SOD areas would add further legitimacy on your profile.
- As a result, you are highly familiar with IFRS, Sarbanes-Oxley regulations, internal controls and finance processes.
- In this company we can expect you to be capable of thinking analytical, client-oriented and highly structured, with excellent relationships and communicative skills in order to proactively support end-users. You will be able to multi-task in a dynamic, ever changing environment, and bring a strong work ethic and integrity.
- The role requires you work in English (further language skills are welcome, in particular Chinese), having project management capabilities and being highly proficient in using ERP systems (LN preferred) and GRC tools. The role would require you travel frequently across the region.