Senior Internal Auditor
Salary CNY300000 - CNY400000 per annum
Location Minhang Qu
Consultant Nicole Shen
Date posted 10 May 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
This is a world-known childcare product company
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
- Assist IA Manager in developing audit schedules and programs for processes to be reviewed.
- Performs complex audits to identify, resolve, and/or recommend solutions to management control problems. May serve as the project leader on standard audits, the senior member of large-scale audits, or conduct complex audits independently; conducts audits in accordance with audit guidelines and departmental standards, and tests the financial and budgetary controls, documenting any weaknesses.
- Conducts necessary investigations; recommends improvements to controls; and reviews improvements as implemented.
- Prepare/ draft and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process.
- Conduct follow up audits/ on the recommendations to monitor management’s interventions.
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding Group Internal Audit’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
- Coach, guide, assist the staff auditor during the audit assignments as needed.
- Good working experience as Senior Internal/ Extremal Auditor (at least 6 years exposure to audit function)
- CIA, CPA, ACCA is a plus
- Good computer skills on MS Office and accounting software (SAP)
- Good knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgement
- BS degree and above