Salary CNY300000 - CNY500000 per annum
Location Suzhou ShiFULL_TIME
Consultant Sophia Zhang
Date posted 08 March 2019 2019-03-082019-05-07 manufacturing-and-production Suzhou Shi Jiangsu CN CNY 300000 500000 500000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn
Job summary A rarely seen finance controller role has just become available at one of the most respected international company based in Suzhou. Reporting to China CFO, the candidate should have merge and acquisition experience.
In this role, you will be responsible for merger and acquisition project in China, including the research and after management of project.
• ensure good implementation of internal control system in China entities, and liaise with corporate IA team
• supervise and coordinate the due diligence work for new acquisitions
• advise on accounting and taxation matters for new deals and structures, and oversee post-deal maintenance and information management
• take the controlling role in new companies, and follow up the integration of both management and internal control system
• refine and establish management reporting processes and internal control procedures for new companies
• other tasks assigned by supervisor
You ideally should be used to working in audit firm and have experience of merge and acquisition.
• bachelor’s degree or above in Accountancy
• with CPA or equivalent professional accounting qualification and a detailed understanding of PRC GAAP, IFRS
• experience in large audit firms or due diligence work is preferred
• be willing to relocate to other cities in China East or Middle cities for one-three years
About the organisation:
This world-renowned company has been in the industry for almost 100 years. They offer competitive benefits, as well as an industry-leading practice of performance-based bonuses to their employees. Employees also enjoy the freedom and autonomy to design their workday according to their unique styles and needs.