Internal Audit Manager
Location Suzhou ShiFULL_TIME
Consultant Daniel Li
Date posted 30 September 20192019-09-30 2019-11-29 manufacturing-and-production Suzhou Shi Jiangsu CN CNY 400000 600000 600000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
my client is a MNC,now is hiring a IA Manager,familliar with SOX,good oral english.
• Perform full-population data retrievals and/or sampling on large data sets, independently assess, and identify exceptions.
• Proactively identify key data sources and obtain access/feeds/files necessary to perform data analytics for testing and continuous auditing and monitoring.
• Develop re-usable self-service tools that can be leveraged by the auditors.
• Assist in the annual internal audit operational risk assessment as well as the annual SOX and IT risk assessments.
• Conduct or direct internal investigations as requested by management or the Audit Committee.
• Prepare clear and concise reports that reflect audit’s findings, results, and the processes in order to report and provide value to management.
• Make recommendations on how to improve internal controls and governance processes.
• Engage in continued learning and skills development regarding rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques, and performance standards.
• Continue to build upon relationships with management, compliance/governance personnel and interact as required with external auditors.
• 8 years of work experience.
• Recent training and experience using data analytics.
• Extensive knowledge with Operational/Financial Audits and Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
• Experience with investigations (fraud, misconduct etc) is desired.
• Degree in Finance, IT or business related field
• Professional qualification (CIA/CISA)