Location Suzhou ShiFULL_TIME
Consultant Daniel Li
Date posted 10 June 20192019-06-10 2019-08-09 manufacturing-and-production Suzhou Shi Jiangsu CN CNY 90000 100002 100002 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My client is a US company,now is hiring AP role
Cash & bank on accounting
• Liaise with bank and petty cash management, bank account creation or cancellation of accounts
• Change of authorized signature and on-line banking maintenance.
• All banking activities follow up, payments on e-bank on 10th and 25th each month , collections, foreign currency conversions
• E-bank acceptance and L/C management, tracking collection.
Develop monthly bank reconciliation statement with all supporting document for Finance Manager to review and signed.
New customers set up and review :
• Review the documents provided by CS department and create a new customer in Baan LN. Notify the relevant departments of the new customer number.
• Review and check VAT invoices are validate and contains the relevant PO numbers before invoices can be processed.
• Perform AP invoice processing, ensure PO 3-way matching and Non-PO expense booking accurately and timely
• Review the submitted and approved by the relevant manager expense claim, checking allowable expenditure and ensures that the supporting documentation has been correctly supplied
• Process in Baan LN the expense claim within five working days from manager approval.
• Everyone in Finance Department need to file their own documents, this accountant need to work corporate with the team to make sure all document are kept in a timely and complete manner
Support Annual Budget preparation.
Support the internal/external audit requirement.
Other task assigned by supervisor from time to time.
• Experienc in a manufacturing environment, preferably in the Food industry.
• Experience in a foreign company.
• Experience working in a audit company is preferred.
• Familiar with office software like Excel and Word etc.
• Familiarity with project management concepts and tools preferred.