China Tax Partner
Consultant Lisa Wang
Date posted 14 June 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
As a Tax Partner, you will be using your networks and technical skills to develop new clients and grow exisitng client base.
- find & develop new clients and grow existing client base through pro-active business development
- be an active part in developing the ongoing strategy for the development of the business
- utilise your expertise, working with clients both directly and through your management team, delivering a top-tier advisory and consulting service
- work closely with key internal business units to ensure synonymous quality across the organisation
- influence and negotiate successfully
- The successful candidate will have 15-20 years’ of tax experience including several years in a leadership role.
- You will have the drive and experience to seek out and deliver new business to the organisation, working directly with the Managing Partner to grow the organisation's client base.
- Your experience will also be integral to leading the management team in China – using your skills to synonymise the quality service delivery.
About the organisation:
This globally-recognised leader in Tax Advisory & Consulting is providing a platform that will be both rewarding and challenging. The right candidate will have a unique platform to develop their career in a relatively autonomous and international environment.