Consultant Norah Guo
Date posted 05 December 2022shanghai accountancy-finance/business-control 2022-12-05 2023-02-03 legal 上海市 CN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Compliance Manager for a Healthcare MNC
- Manage the daily compliance affairs in respect of anti-corruption, fraud-prevention, anti-trust and handling of possible conflicts of interest within Greater China
- Support local compliance framework development as well as set up adequate and effective local standards and controls, and monitor the full implementations
- Provide compliance training for internal and external participants on a regular basis
- Conduct compliance checks in due diligence on prospect and existing business partners and intermediaries, offer compliance advice for third party management
- Respond to alleged violations by conducting necessary investigations of business misconducts, including interviewing with subjects and witnesses, gathering evidence, and drafting compliance reports with findings and recommended remedial actions
- Bachelor degree in law, higher education background is a plus
- Around 5 years post qualification experience as in-house legal in multinational company or lawyer in reputable law firm
- Rich working experience in compliance for medial industry
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 07 December 2022Compliance Manager for a Healthcare MNC
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 07 December 2022Legal Manager Role for a new energy industry MNC. Willing to travel to Japan is required.
Salary: CNY200000 - CNY350000 per annumLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 16 January 2023This role is a full-time Business Analyst to support the regional FP&A team, focusing on business analysis.