Compliance - Privacy Counsel
Consultant Norah Guo
Date posted 07 December 2022shanghai accountancy-finance/business-control 2022-12-07 2023-02-05 legal 上海 CN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Privacy Counsel Role for a Pharma MNC.
- Operate and execute the privacy programs architecture, with business and functional stakeholder consensus
- Enhance and update global privacy policies, SOPs, and procedures / work instructions to be principle-based, operationally executable by an integrated resource network, compliant with all applicable regulatory and legal requirements, and socialized with alignment to an effective global privacy programs strategy
- Provide tailored and specific privacy guidance, understanding and compliance with global privacy policies, regionally/locally
- Educate, communicate and integrate privacy and privacy compliance, supporting the company via program training, internal client engagement, etc.
- Complete, fulfill or otherwise coordinate the materials and responses required for the required filings of privacy-oriented reports, filings, audits, dashboards, questionnaires, certifications, etc.
- Coordinate the systems for data repository in alignment with the various privacy requirements in the associated jurisdictions
- Assist and lead in the processing of data associated with data subjects so requests
- Manage communication and coordination among data privacy officers in Global wise
- Provide support to the integrated network in regional and global privacy projects
- Strong prior experience working in privacy programs, experience in healthcare industry is a plus
- Knowledge of China’s Personal Information Protection Law (PIPL); APEC Cross-Border Privacy Rule (CBPR) System and Privacy Recognition for Processors (PRP) System
- Prior monitoring experience and exposure to the 7 elements of a successful compliance program
- English as a working language is a must
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 07 December 2022Legal Manager Role for a worldwide leading company in energy industry
Salary: CNY400000 - CNY600000 per annumLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 31 January 2023Our client is seeking to hire a Legal Manager to advice, manage and oversee all logistics real estate legal matters relating to the operations of the China Business.