China Finance Director
Consultant Gordon Ding
Date posted 28 October 2022shanghai accountancy-finance/cfo 2022-10-28 2022-12-27 accountancy Shanghai CN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One leading Industrial MNC is looking for a China Finance Director in Shanghai.
- Development/ Improve Finance processes, and procedures (e.g. closing, forecasting, budgeting, reporting, inventory tracking) that enable improved cycle time and better decision making in support of the achievement of corporate, group and business goals and objectives
- Supervises the preparation of regional financial book-keeping, records, and statements to ensure timeliness, accuracy, and consistency of reporting with GAAP, statutory, and tax accounting requirements
- Provides finance expertise and decision support to business leaders in support of the strategy, goals and objectives
- Identifies and assesses the financial implications (e.g., ROI, IRR) of acquisitions/divestitures within the business. Recommends appropriate actions to maximize investment returns
- Monitors and identifies budget and forecast variances for business review and provides business leadership with insights and perspectives on appropriate actions required to address variances
- Supports regional strategy teams, capacity planning decisions, business restructuring planning and execution
- Serves as a bridge between the local and the Finance function to ensure business requirements influence the Finance strategy
- Implements performance management and rewards processes/practices within the team to drive required levels of accountability for desired performance results and ensure retention of top performers
- Assist in identifying and implementing a compelling associate value proposition that enables attracting and retaining the number and type of talent required to close talent gaps
- Any other assigned duties that assigned by the supervisor
- Bachelor of accounting, finance or economics degree
- More than 10 years experience of Business Controllership in both manufacturing, commercial and regional level
- Strong financial analysis, forecasting and reporting experience
- Experience in leading departments or organizations in meeting continuous improvement goals and step change performance improvements
- Experience in building and managing a cohesive staff and establishing collaborative relationships across functional areas
- Strong communication and presentation skill
Salary: CNY800000 - CNY1000000 per annumLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 21 November 2022This role is the finance business partner for the business leader to implement strategies, processes, systems, practices and plans to achieve business goals and to assure the profitability and the sustainability of business in China market, responsible to provide all financial support and to ensure local statutory & legal compliance to meet corporate requirements and take ownership for proper & accurate reporting in China.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 02 December 2022One Medical Device MNC is looking for a Compliance Manager Role in Shanghai.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 31 October 2022Legal Manager Role for a worldwide leading company in energy industry
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 24 October 2022One top Electronic MNC is looking for a Senior Internal Manager in Shanghai.