Head of Finance
Salary CNY800000 - CNY1000000 per annum
Consultant Elaine Huang
Date posted 21 November 2022shanghai accountancy-finance/cfo 2022-11-21 2023-01-20 accountancy Shanghai CN CNY 800000 1000000 1000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This role is the finance business partner for the business leader to implement strategies, processes, systems, practices and plans to achieve business goals and to assure the profitability and the sustainability of business in China market, responsible to provide all financial support and to ensure local statutory & legal compliance to meet corporate requirements and take ownership for proper & accurate reporting in China.
- Direct the preparation of monthly, quarterly & annual financial & management reports in compliance to local statutory requirement as well as Corporate reporting requirements. Responsible for banking, treasury, audit & tax matters related to the legal entity
- Direct the preparation of financial analysis reports for discussion in monthly business review meetings, thus providing better insight to the management into relevant operations (FP analysis, Travel & Sample Cost Analysis etc.)
- Provide expenses analysis and key performance measures report, contribute to overall business performance particularly in working capital management. This includes taking an active involvement in providing commercial support to operation.Responsible for ensuring proper process and internal control are in place, and adherence to company policy and guidelines
- Ensure Compliance to SOX as required by the US Stock-exchange for public listed company. The incumbent is expected to provide assistance on SOX related issues (example Limit of Authorities) when necessary
- Direct the preparation and validate the annual budgets for Greater China, including all legal entities and sitesResponsible for working with the functional leaders in consolidating the Greater China profit plan and forecast to support Continues Improvement projects for short term and long term objective.Conducts financial analysis and review of proposed capital expenditures and other business investments to support investment decisions
- Leads the financial integration of acquisitions and ensures the smooth financial operation for the entire Ingredion China business.Facilitates and coaches the China Finance team to solve issues and deliver results. Trains and develops the finance team, and strengthens the team’s abilities continuously, particularly in Accounting, Credit Control and Finance analysis. Builds a robust succession pipeline for the China Finance team
- Close liaison with all China functional teams. Provides SAP system support internally as required. Ensures finance support for all business functions.Regional/Global Coordination - Close liaison with the Corporate/Regional finance teams to ensure implementation of regional/corporate finance initiatives in China and to transfer best practices from other teams to China
- Degree in Commerce/Finance/Accountancy or professional qualification (CA, CPA, CIMA) or equivalent. MBA would be an added advantage
- 15 years of more working experience, with 8 years in a Finance Business Partner, Finance Controller capacity preferably in B2B food ingredient industry or FMCG
- Mandarin and English fluency, both written and spoken
- Strong analytical and conceptualisation skills, team player and good interpersonal skills
- Hands-on leader with a willingness to be involved in all aspects of the business
- High energy with individual drive for success and deliver results
- High level of energy, integrity and accountability
- Working knowledge of SAP, Excel, PowerPoint. Knowledge of PowerBI will be a plus
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 28 October 2022One leading Industrial MNC is looking for a China Finance Director in Shanghai.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 02 December 2022One Medical Device MNC is looking for a Compliance Manager Role in Shanghai.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 31 October 2022Legal Manager Role for a worldwide leading company in energy industry
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 24 October 2022One top Electronic MNC is looking for a Senior Internal Manager in Shanghai.